Parents as Teachers in Faith is a new initiative of Holy Trinity School in St. Ann Missouri and St. Ann Catholic School in Normandy funded by a generous grant from Beyond Sunday!
Holy Trinity School in St. Ann and St. Ann in Normandy are seeking a program director for a new Parents as Teachers in Faith. The grant funded position begins by July 1, 2017. The grant funds a full-time salary and benefits for six months and a part time salary for 18 months thereafter.
- Cooperate with PATIF team and consultants to develop a curriculum for early childhood in home teaching of parents and children in the Christian faith according to the grant agreement.
- Develop and execute parish school based events for parents of very young children according to the grant agreement.
- Work with the PATIF to recruit, train, and lead a team of facilitators to bring the curriculum into family homes
- Refine the program based on feedback.
- Assist PATIF team with the other requirements of the grant agreement.
- Passionate about sharing the Catholic faith.
- Posses the leadership and people skills to get a new program launched.
- Home based intervention experience, such as Parents as Teachers
- Multi-cultural competence, Spanish a plus
- certified teachers preferred and early childhood certification and experience would be ideal.
- experience with Virtue Based Restorative Discipline
Send resume and cover letter to: Fr. Nick Winker, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2017.